3rd Eye, a Dover Company was founded on basic traditional American business principals. "A handshake and a person's word." We still believe in honesty, loyalty, hard work and customer service. This is our company culture and we will continue to judge our performance based on our customers' feedback. Rest assured that 3rd Eye is working 24/7 to provide our customers with the latest technology the utmost quality products, and second to none customer service. Our goal is to provide safety products that will bring our customers home each day safe and secure to their loved ones. We look forward to earning and keeping your business.
- To provide state-of-the-art mobile and facility vision technology that greatly improves safety, security, driver accountability and behavior, and mitigates risk related to fleet and facility management.
- Delivering best-in-class technology engineered to make our customers safer and reduce risk related to mobile and facility monitoring solutions.
- Exceeding customers' expectations through supplying superior turn-key technology, hardware and overall service.
- Attracting and retaining the best and brightest people for the 3rd Eye team.
- Partnering with our customers to provide cost-effective solutions, while providing outstanding customer service.
WHERE WE ARE HEADED
- VISION - To be the innovating leader in developing new safety products and technologies that help protect employees, assets, the public and supply unrealized risk mitigation solutions.
- INTEGRITY - We demand the highest standards of individual and corporate integrity. We vigorously safeguard company assets, comply with all company standards and deal with our customers with respect and integrity.
- TEAMWORK - We foster an environment that encourages innovation, creativity and results through teamwork. We practice leadership that teaches, inspires and promotes full participation and career development. We encourage open and effective communication and interaction with all employees.
- EXCELLENCE - We must continually challenge each other to improve our technology, products, services, our processes and goals. We must strive always to enhance our customers' business and help them to achieve their goals. We are dedicated to diversity, fair treatment and mutual respect of our employees and customers who we service.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We will meet the commitments and take personal responsibility for all actions and results. We will create an operating discipline of continuous improvement that will be integrated into our business culture.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - We will dedicate ourselves to meeting or exceeding the expectations and requirements of both our internal and external customers. We will establish and maintain effective relationships with our customers and gain their trust and respect. We will always act with our customers in mind and in the best interest of the company.
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue approaching $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 26,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at www.dovercorporation.com.